Our Guarantee: Bosch Quality at a Start-Up
Rooted in Bosch, CERIX not only cooperates closely with the Bosch manufacturing plants but has also adopted its commitment to quality. We are not satisfied until the customers receive the best components. On the one hand, this is achieved by a preventive quality management system, standardizing processes and ensuring continous improvement. On the other hand, several quality assurance processes take place after production in our plants, such as extensive measurements and analytic techniques.
To assure the quality of its parts, CERIX makes use of various testing methods and measuring systems in a precision measurement lab, where we can carry out a variety of measurements according to your requirements.
- Surface and contour measurements
- Optical determination of shape and positional tolerances
- Non-contact measurement of levelness, evenness, roughness and profile depth
- Length, diameter, tactile and optical measurement of angles
- X-Ray Diffractometry (XRD) to assess internal stress, phase and texture
- Residual contaminant analysis
CERIX Quality Assurance Portfolio
Automated measuring processes or visual inspections are possible. We have specialized equipment for specific analytic requirements:
Werth Video Check
- Optical measurement of length, diameter and angle
- Tactile diameter measurement
- Multisensors with fiber probes, zoom lenses, integrated optics, tactile probes and lasers
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- High-resolution images of microstructures and microcontours
- High accuracy (vacuum conditions)
- Material and filter analyses
Fully Automatic Test Equipment
- Fully automatic component testing
- Random samples or 100% check - both possible
Would you like to learn more about CERIX Quality Assurance?Contact us now!